BAFX Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool for Android Devices
16 Automatic Entries
(For Android & Windows devices ONLY! NOT iOS compatible!)
Many similar OBD2 tools CLAIM to work on all vehicles but have problems with the J1850 & CAN protocols however..... the BAFX Products OBD reader actually DOES work on all vehicles & ALL OBD2 protocols!
Check engine light on? Need to read the code?
- Need to clear your check engine light?
- Heading for emissions testing and need to make sure you'll pass?
- Want to check the status of sensors when the CEL light came on?
- Want to make sure O2 sensors are working properly?
- Need to check your air/fuel ratio?
All this and more is at your fingertips with the BAFX Products OBD2 scanner!
When used with proper software, you can:
- Read your OBDII check engine light codes
- Reset / Clear your vehicle’s Check Engine Light (CEL)
- Pull readings for sensors related to the vehicles OBDII / Emissions system
- Graph sensor readings (for things like O2, AF, Throttle etc)
- Data logging & map based tracking of sensor readings
- Check to ensure your vehicle is ready for smog / emissions testing!
- And much more!
Examples of possible sensor readings: O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, DPF Temp, Balance Rates, RPM's, Load value, Throttle position & more!
Please Note: Not all vehicles support reading of ALL sensors. Readings supported depend on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer. Generally, newer vehicles will provide more readings.
You will need to download a 3rd party app/program in order to use this device. The recommended app is called "Torque Pro" though there are many others as well!