ANCEL AD310 Enhanced Universal OBDII Scanner
12 Automatic Entries
- Works on MOST 1996 & newer US-Based, 2000 & newer EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBDII & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need for Batteries, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigating back and entering the menu.
- Includes a 3 Year Warranty.